This Policy applies to all Personal Data that is collected in relation to our Website. The Policy is neither applied to any contents or privacy policies and practices of any other Websites linked from our Website or any other Websites of CERALIV nor applied to persons not entrusted by our Website or involved in the management of CERALIV Website.
2. Collection, Use, Processing of Personal Information
- When you visit the Website or use service provided on CERALIV, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information based on the nature of service. It is completely optional for you to engage in these services.
- If you elect to engage in our services, CERALIV will keep your personal information, such as your name, e-mail, phone number, and time.
- When you browse or access the Website, the server of the Website will record relevant movements automatically, including the IP address of your connected device, time of use, browser used and records of data browsed and clicked, as a reference for HIWIN to enhance service on the Website. Such records are for internal use only and will never be disclosed.
- To improve service quality, CERALIV, in accordance with the nature of the services it provides, will keep the data of questionnaires engaged in by the user in using CERALIV services. But such data will be used only to analyze the network traffic and communication quality and to study network behavior so that the quality of CERALIV services can be improved, and the data will be used only in aggregate analysis and will not be linked to any specific individuals.
3. Protection of Personal Information
- The mainframes of the Website are equipped with information security equipment and necessary security protection measures, such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, to protect the Website and your personal information. Only authorized personnel are allowed to have access to your personal information. Relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality contract. Those who violate confidentiality obligations will be subjected to relevant legal punishments.
- Suppose it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs. In that case, the Website will strictly require them to abide by the confidentiality obligation and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure they will comply.
4. Links to Other Sites
5. Sharing Of Personal Information With Third Parties
Our Website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies except there are legal bases or contractual obligations,
including but not limited to the following :
- Your written consent
- Express provisions of laws
- To avoid dangers of your life, body, freedom or property
- Cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and information processed or collected by providers is unable to identify specific parties based on its disclosure
- When your movements on the Website violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder the Website and other users’ rights or cause damage to anyone, the management of the Website analyzes and discloses your personal information for identification, communication or legal actions
- For your rights and interests
- When entrusting a vendor or individual to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal information, the Website is responsible for the supervision and management of the vendor or individual
For the convenience of its users, our Website may use web cookies to enable it to provide services better suited to the needs of individual users. You can control whether or not to accept cookies based on browser settings or by using other tools, but this might result in the user being unable to obtain the full benefit of the Website or access all of its functions, which may limit your overall user experience.